Kansas Report Card
The Kansas Department of Education has been producing for the past several years a KS Report Card that provides information to the public on the performance of school buildings and districts (both public and private).
Along with the student performance data the report card includes demographics of the building/district, attendance rate, dropout rate, graduation rate, test participation and actual scores given in graph and text forms. To find this information for Trinity Lutheran School and any other local or out of town school/district follow these directions:
- Go to: http://ksreportcard.ksde.org/default.aspx
- Type in Trinity Lutheran Elem (Atchison) our District #Z0026 and Building #5798
- Click on Search and our building should come up
- Go up to Assessments & Accountability
- Drop Down to Performance Level Reports
- MATH scores will come up for our building (ALL GRADES)
- Change to ELA (English Lang Arts) in Drop Down Menu (on right)
- Science is also in Drop Down
We want our students to be scoring in Levels 3 & 4. Our students are doing above the state average in ALL areas!